Senior IT Auditor
KPP Search are working with a leading Industry & Commerce organisation who are looking for an IT Auditor to join their Global Internal Audit team in Amsterdam.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to move out of the big 4 or a consultancy in to a Group IT Audit position. The role offers a clear progression path and options to move into other parts of the business. The aim is to give you as much exposure as possible so that in roughly 3 years time you will be able to take on a leadership position within the group.
About the role:
Leading Industry & Commerce organisation with a turnover of over €10 Billion
- You can expect to work on audits ranging from applications, infrastructure, data, SAP projects, general control and a large number of integrated audits
- Plan, coordinate, execute and formally report on scheduled IT audits in order
- Business Language: English
- Travel across Europe - 30%
- Very competitive salary & benefits
- Applicable for 30% tax ruling (non-Dutch workers)
Experiences and skill needed:
- Relevant Qualifications are an advantage; CISA, CISSP or Equivalent
- University degree
- Fluent in spoken and written English (Knowledge of other languages will be beneficial)
- Relevant IT Audit experience
- Strong computer auditing knowledge, including knowledge of computer audit tools
Please apply if you would like to find out more information or view a job description regarding this position.