Senior IT Auditor
Higher education (engineering school or university), ideally complemented by a CISA certification, you justify a successful experience of 3 to 6 years in the field of auditing Information Systems in the banking / insurance sector.
Autonomous, dynamic and endowed with good relational skills, you have a strong taste for customer relations and audit missions. You demonstrate analytical skills, are strong proposal and have real writing skills. You have a constant concern to develop your knowledge and to put to the services of others your experience. You have an excellent sense of teamwork and the ability to coach employees. You are totally mobile and speak English fluently
You will also be required to carry out contractual IT audits:
- Review of IT governance (organization, management of IS ...),
- Review of IT General Controls: Change Management, Logical / Physical Security Management and Operations Management,
- Review of network architecture and IT equipment,
- Information systems review: Detailed mapping of applications, description of inter-application flows and business processes, identification of risks and assessment of associated internal control,
- Review of Accounting Closing and Financial Reporting Process (FSCP) - Analysis of Business Processes and Associated Risks, - Review of applications (at level: flow / features / settings / users).