IT Audit Manager
- Communicate Recruitment Solutions
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £75,000 +bonus +bens
- Employer Sector
- Advertising, Creative & Media, Entertainment & Leisure, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
A large FTSE listed business in commerce and industry are looking to bring in an IT Audit Manager. They are looking for someone who has a very strong technical understanding. There will be no line management involved, but they will be expecting you to lead your own audits.
Based in London, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of audits. On top of your time in London, there will also be some amount of international travel, at around the 40% mark.
- To work with the Head of IT Audit in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- Delivering reports to key stakeholders within the business and having the ability to discuss with them future plans.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 40% European travel.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be CISA/CISSP fully qualified or hold a masters degree or equivalent.
- Background in the Big 4 is not essential, but internal IT Audit experience is.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.