- Philip Morris International
- Amsterdam or Krakow
- Excellent + benefits
- Job Type
- IT Audit
- Employer Sector
- Beverages & Tobacco, Consumer Goods & Services, Production, Manufacturing & Operations, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG
- Contract Type
- 25-50% Travel, 50-75% Travel
Play an active role in the biggest transformation in the history of Phillip Morris International. We are committed to impactful and dramatic change; replacing cigarettes with cutting edge smoke-free products in order to create a smoke free future.
As part of this transformation, our Corporate and Information Systems Function is growing and adapting to the new opportunities and challenges. We are looking for IT Auditors to be a part of our Corporate Audit Team based in two locations namely Krakow (Poland) and Amsterdam (The Netherlands). The incumbent of the position will be responsible for identifying and assessing information services and operational risks in all areas of our business worldwide.
We will offer you an environment where you will experience working with challenging and trendy IT risks, such as cloud, digital, big data and Agile/DevOps, auditing and a wide range of systems from manufacturing to supply chain to consumer engagement.
- Using analytical, information systems and project management skills to assess and test the effectiveness of the company’s information systems controls environment
- Participating in the planning, scoping and performance of audits
- Executing assigned audit procedures in line with Corporate Audit standards within agreed budget and timeliness
- Experiencing the broad spectrum of different PMI markets and information systems, across a wide variety cultural environments
- Communicating the results of your work to the senior IS management
- University Degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in external or/and internal IT audit or in an IT department within multinational organizations (preferably in the FMCG environment)
- Proven experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Cloud hosting and cloud based IT platforms
- Processes around B2C/B2B, digital consumer and trade engagement, e-commerce and online payments
- Agile/Scrum framework
- SAP R/3 customization and/or authorization concept
- Big data solutions
- Data Analytics
- Knowledge on key automated controls in business applications
- Professional qualifications such as CISA or CISSP or similar are an advantage
- Fluent English in writing and speaking; other language skills are advantageous
- Continuous improvement mindset and very good analytical and organizational skills, to handle projects and work under strict deadlines
- High degree of flexibility and enthusiasm to travel (around 60% of the time).
WHY WORK FOR US?
Here are 3 reasons to work for PMI:
- We’re international: Our global workforce of more than 82,000 is one of our greatest strengths and our employees speak more than 80 languages
- We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
- We’re a certified top employer: This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by an attractive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world. We are the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.