Our ever expanding and extremely attractive High Profile Client is looking to build up an exciting InfoSec Team in the North West and is looking for x2 Information Security Analysts to join an exciting & vibrant Security Team. You will be focusing on ensuring the Security of various Clients within the Transformation Portfolio by raising levels of IT Security Awareness and Knowledge of Security Behaviours amongst the staff throughout the various organisations.
Excellent working conditions offering the most amazing staff benefits in line with a modern thinking company environment!
Responsibilities of the role of IT Security Analyst will include the following;
- Ensure Quality of Critical Business Systems is kept high at all times
- Responsible for Identifying IT Security Risks to provide Remediation and IT Security Management Plans
- Involved in multiple exciting projects and responsible for being and keeping the client’s aware of emerging threats
- Involved in all aspects of IT Security Management including Vulnerability Assessment
- Attends Training, Meetings as requested by Senior Management.
Key Skills & Experience of Information Security Analyst required;
- Knowledge of IT Security Principles
- Knowledge of ISO 270001 Standards
- Knowledge of Information Management, Security & Risk Strategies
- Excellent Relationship / Stakeholder Management Skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Strong Presentation Skills