Cyber Security Architect
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, Security Architect
- Employer Sector
- Business & Management Consultancy, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- Full Time
6point6 provides Digital Transformation, Emerging Technology and Cyber Security services that enable organisations to accelerate their return on investment and in doing so make distinctive, lasting, and substantial improvements to their Business and IT capabilities.
We are currently looking for an experienced Cyber Security Architect to work closely with our clients designing and building next generation cyber capabilities.
You will work on client programmes and deliver against security strategy objective, advise across clients as a domain subject matter expert and work internally to support the continued development of blueprints, whitepapers and templates.
You will have:
- Experience of Solution Architecture and lead the development of architectures for complex systems
- Experience of system design – select appropriate design standards, methods and tools
- Experience of reviewing system design to ensure appropriate technology is selected and ensure integration of multiple systems and technology
- Experience working with various cloud vendors ideally AWS or Azure in a security capacity
Please email your CV to Mark Stainer for immediate consideration.
Security Architect - (SIEM, Cyber, Risk Managemen…
Cyber Security Architect - Manager (Cloud, SABSA,…
Lead Security Architect (Public Sector/TOGAF/HMG/…
Senior Security Architect (TOGAF, Information Sec…
Controls Senior Manager - Big 4
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company