- Up to £70,000
- Job Type
- Cyber Threat & Vulnerability Analysis, Network Security, Penetration Tester, Vulnerability Assessor
- Employer Sector
- Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
I am currently working with a well-known, global telecommunications organisation in recruiting a Penetration Tester. You will act as part of an internal consultancy, providing penetration testing support to all areas of the business in order to protect the integrity of the organisations’ information assets.
The scope of this job includes protecting and securing the assets both internally and externally. This will be achieved through the execution of implementation of threat management practices. Assignments and skills required include the ability to perform and manage application security assessments, penetration testing, data leakage, network and system forensics, and testing the design and effectiveness of security controls of Internet systems, networks and applications
- Performing penetration tests and vulnerability assessments on company assets and where necessary 3rd parties
- Performing application security penetration and vulnerability testing against applications in scope of compliance requirements
- Creating, maintaining, and presenting metrics that measure the effectiveness of the application risk management efforts over time
- Performing research as necessary on reported issues and emerging risks to identify best-practice solutions
- Communicating assessment results to multiple tiers of leadership - then managing communication around remediation of the risks
- Developing and presenting Security Awareness materials relating to Application Security.
Essential Skills & Knowledge
- Technical certifications such as; OSCP, OSCE, GWAPT, GPEN, GCIH, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH
- Considerable experience & knowledge of PCI/DSS
- 4+ years experience of performing network, web/application and wireless penetration testing
- Hands-on experience with software security testing
This is a great opportunity for a Penetration Tester to join a large, global business. For more information please contact the Lead Consultant, Max Heaphy on 0121 796 0200.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK