IT Auditor | Global Retail Company
- Citrus Global
- Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen (DE)
- Above Market Rate
- Employer Sector
- Production, Manufacturing & Operations, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG
- Contract Type
My client is a Global Retail Company with over 2,000 stores worldwide and employ over 40,000 people throughout Europe. They are now looking to expand their team and due to this they are now in search for an Internal IT Auditor to join the team in Dusseldorf.
What you will do:
- Develop a detailed understanding of the activity under audit and assess IT risks and effectiveness of controls. Develop IT audit work program
- Provide support to the internal audit team through extraction of data from applications / databases under audit and perform data analytics inquiries
- Review access to applications and systems
- Preparation, execution and reporting on risk-based internal audit engagements, including planned and ad-hoc assurance, advisory and special assignments Actively initiate optimizations for the audit process, methods and tools and ensure quality controls of the activities
- Minimum 4 years IT Audit experience
- Good knowledge of IT security, system development lifecycle process and ITGC
- Experience with IT Audits for cloud solutions is a requirement, experience with SAP HANA and ITIL framework is considered a strong asset
- Fluency in English, further languages such as German are considered beneficial
- Willing to travel on a regular basis (10-30%) within Europe (main focus) and Asia
Incredible opportunity to work in Germany without speaking the language!
If you are interested please get in touch with Tara Scott at Citrus Global to hear more about the opportunity and the incredible salary they are offering!