Internal IT Audit Manager - FS Bristol
- Clifton Governance
- Salary of £55,000-£70,000 according to experience
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Retail, Consumer Goods & Services, Financial Services
- Contract Type
This diverse, innovative and fast-paced financial services group has a turnover of $2bn, employs 16,000 people and operates in over 90 countries globally. With a successful track record of acquisitions, it continues to have ambitious plans for growth and is going through some exciting change programs. However, culturally, the business retains an honest, friendly and down to earth atmosphere. There is a strong culture of employee engagement, training/development and of work-life balance.
As part of the EMEA Audit function, this key role will take primary responsibility for planning, delivering and reporting on a wide range of both Integrated Audits and pure IT Audits across the EMEA area. However, while this is a hands on role, you will also have full managerial responsibility for a small team of more junior auditors, contribute to the annual audit planning and of course play a key role in continually developing key stakeholder relationships across the IT and wider business communities.
Reporting into both local Internal Audit management and with a functional line into the Head of IT audit in the US, primary responsibilities include:
- IT audit planning using a risk-based approach
- Delivering a high quality, well controlled, independent and objective IT audit plan and mitigation of delivery obstacles
- Coach and lead IT auditors and senior IT auditors and help cultivate a working environment where team members feel empowered and motivated
- Be a facilitator for change, including identifying enhancement opportunities and challenging the status quo, to improve the operation of the Internal Audit function.
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Demonstrate significant IT Audit experience, preferably gained within a larger professional services firm and/or a multinational business environment
- Hold an appropriate audit or similar qualification (eg CIA, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, ACA)
- Ideally have experience of having full HR responsibility for more junior auditors including coaching/development and appraisals
On offer is a salary of £55,000-£70,000 according to experience plus a great benefits package including pension, shareholder incentive plan, flexi-benefits. Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship to be considered for this opportunity.