IT Audit Manager - AVP
- £70000 - £85000 per annum
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Investment, Banking & Finance - Retail, Financial Services
- Contract Type
IT Audit Manager (AVP)
Are you an ambitious IT Auditor with 4+ years' experience of Applications Audit gained in Financial Services Company?
Are you looking for the opportunity to work for a Tier 1, world leading Investment Bank who offers exceptional mentoring and career progression?
If this is you then this could be the perfect next step in your career.
Operating at Manager level, you will support on an exciting portfolio of audits. You will work across Fixed Income and Equity trading Applications, with valuable exposure to multiple product areas, risk and control.
You will be working as part of a supportive high calibre team which will offer you the opportunity to learn and develop your career at pace as you work alongside highly experienced colleagues in a people focussed and progressive environment.
This is an opportunity to work with the best in the world in a truly global working environment.
- Are ambitious, with great communication skills
- Have a keen interest in furthering your career.
- Have 4 or so years in Applications Audit either within Investment Banking or Asset Wealth Management and 6 plus years of total experience
- Working in IT audit or IT risk in an investment bank
- A Big 4 IT Auditor with Internal or External IT Audit experience
- Looking for a rewarding career with great learning opportunity in a genuinely Tier 1 Bank
This could be the perfect opportunity for you, so please get in touch today for more details!
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
- Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
- Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
- Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
- Internal Audit Directors (MD's)