IT Audit Manager
A large multinational company based on the South Coast are seeking an IT Audit Manager to head up their IT Audit function. The role is stand alone and offers a lot of autonomy throughout the business.
Travel will reach a rate of up to 25%. This will be mainly UK based.
- To work on the IT control and IT risk frameworks.
- You will assist ongoing programs of successful IT controls focused internal audits.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
- The IT audit function will audit across the whole company and work on SOx
- You will need to be able to commit to 25% travel.
- Deliver controls based audits on the IT function within the business.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to have a CISA or relevant qualification.
- A strong background with over 6 years experience in internal audit, and preferably started out in the Big 4.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
Senior IT Auditor / IT Audit Manager
Senior IT Auditor - London or regional/home-based
IT Auditor - Central London with full study suppo…
IT Auditor - London FS with work/life balance and…
Internal IT Auditor - Major FS Group