- Malmesbury, UK
- Competitive + Benefits
- Job Type
- Penetration Tester, Security Analyst, Security Architect, Vulnerability Assessor
- Employer Sector
- Consumer Goods & Services, Engineering & Electronics, Production, Manufacturing & Operations, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Team: Information Technology, Security and Risk
Location: Malmesbury - United Kingdom
You will be an experienced ecommerce and/or cloud-focused Security Architect with strong web development programme experience. You will assist in the delivery and on-going assurance of Dyson’s web platform at all project stages; from setting security requirements through to delivering assurance activities.
- Contribute to steering the web platform programme, ensuring that Security requirements are identified, represented and met.
- Design, coordinate and oversee security testing to verify the security of systems and web applications and drive the remediation of identified vulnerabilities.
- Provide security risk assessment & recommendations to the project, ensuring appropriate controls are in place to protect the business, and our customers.
- Write, maintain, and follow security documentation including technical designs and operations manuals.
- Keep abreast of ecommerce security advisories & alerts, security trends & practices.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical audiences at various levels, including project managers, web delivery teams, wider Security team, and risk owners.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key IT, business, and supplier contacts.
- Experience of supporting the full web development lifecycle on a large Digital Transformation project.
- Good awareness of AGILE development methodologies and a SecDevOps approach to security integration.
- High level of knowledge across a number of ecommerce security topics,
- Experience co-ordinating Vulnerability Scanning & Penetration Tests and Secure Coding Practices
- Minimum second-class degree in a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
Similar searches: Permanent, Full Time, None, Consumer Goods & Services, Engineering & Electronics, Production, Manufacturing & Operations, Penetration Tester, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG, Security Analyst, Security Architect, Vulnerability Assessor