Cyber Security Architect - Manager (Cloud, SABSA, TOGAF, Cyber Risk)
A top tier consultancy with a reputation for cutting edge solutions has plans to rapidly grow their cyber security practice. They are in need of cyber security consultant to work on a broad range of established high profile projects.
If you're a Cyber Security Architect - Manager (Cloud, SABSA, TOGAF, Cyber Risk) with a genuine passion for cyber security, this is the role for you.
The overall business is a global leader and encourages innovation, thought leadership and inquisitive minds. The cyber security space is undergoing significant growth due to the increasing need, giving you the opportunity to lead at the cutting edge of your field with likeminded intellectually curious and smart professionals. By working within a world leading consultancy you'll be given the opportunity specialise and develop your skills in an areas you're passionate about.
Not only will you be delivering cyber security architecture advice to some of the most prestigious organisations in the world, solving their issues via the adoption of the latest solutions. You will also be considered as a go to for cyber focused security related problems enabling thought leadership, mentoring and growth opportunities.
- Strong commercial experience in delivering cyber security solutions
- Experience leading and building teams and projects
- Experience as a security subject matter expert.
- Experience in delivering end-to-end architecture lifecycle
- Technical or specialist experience, likely to include some experience working with/on one or more of security technology
- Experience in an architecture methodology (SABSA or TOGAF)
- Experience working for a major consultancy or security firms
You Need To Be
- Flexible with London and the South East travel
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- Eligible for at least SC security clearance
Rate: £75,000 - £90,000 + excellent package
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Callum Porter