- Switzerland (CH)
- Excellent salary, bonus and benefits
- Job Type
- IT Advisory, Information Systems Auditor, IT Audit, Data Analytics
- Employer Sector
- Consumer Goods & Services, Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel
The ideal candidate will be currently working within IT Audit managing audit assignments with large teams. You will have direct access to Senior Management which will really facilitate fast career growth in this expanding offering.
- Leading IT audits acting as a subject matter expert
- Run data analytics and monitor progress across operations
- Develop team and hire talent to ensure delivery against key targets
- Present and report results to stakeholder's (FD's, VP's across the global footprint)
- Contribute to the implementation of new technology and to drive innovation
- Blend of IT Audit and Advisory experience within industry and consulting.
- Track record within system integration and data analytics
- CISA qualification is essential
- Fluent in English
- Flexibility to travel
There is real opportunity to shine within a global group.
Similar searches: Permanent, 0-25% Travel, Consumer Goods & Services, Data Analytics, Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy, Information Systems Auditor, IT Advisory, IT Audit, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG, Technology, ICT & Telecoms