Senior IT Auditor
- Hays Senior Finance UK
- £48000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Information Security, Technology Risk, Information Systems Auditor, IT Audit
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Investment, Financial Services
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel
Senior IT Internal Auditor Job | Competitive salary, excellent benefits and bonus | Based in Edinburgh
Your new company
Exciting opportunity to join a leading Financial Services organisation based in Edinburgh going through a large migration within the IT and projects team.
Your new role
A unique permanent position to work with an support the IT Audit Manager ensuring that existing audit relationship with key IT customers are maintained and managed to a high standard. You will be confident to deputise for the IT Audit Manager as required and liaise with internal and external risk management professionals as required. You will be leading complex IT audits, including preparing a number of risk based assessments to ensure an effective audit approach to impact the UK and Global IT Audit function. This position will include 10 - 15% annual travel that will be expected to lead audits assigned to you.
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally have a background in IT audit, where will be eager to broaden your current skill set to develop your career as a Senior IT internal auditor.
Key Responsibilities / Qualifications: Relevant qualification preferred: e.g. CISA, CISSP or CIA
- Proven experience working in an IT audit capacity
- Proven experience advising and supporting senior business management and executives
- Knowledge and experience of IT, particularly digital and distributed computing technologies, IT security, system development, computer operations, business continuity management & disaster recovery, application software, telecommunications, and IT Risk assessment.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive salary, excellent benefits package including pension and up between 10 - 20% performance related bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.