- Hanami International
- £55,000, plus bonus and package
- Job Type
- IT Advisory, Technology Risk, Information Systems Auditor, IT Audit
- Employer Sector
- Consumer Goods & Services, Production, Manufacturing & Operations, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- 25-50% Travel
A large British privately-owned conglomerate is looking for an IT auditor to join the team, based in Central London. The business employs 50,000 people, spread across over 40 countries.
We are looking for the very best people to join the team and ultimately develop up in the audit ranks and beyond into a senior leadership position internally in a relatively short timeframe. If you fit that category, then please do get in touch.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Audit, and working closely with the IT Audit Manager, the wider IA team, co-sourced third-party team and the core business IT team and their direct reports, your role is to play your play in delivering the IT audit plan for the business.
- Executing the IT audits, reviews and testing against the annual IA plan. This will include fieldwork testing, documenting the results close-out of work papers in accordance with relevant internal and external standards the business adheres to.
- Supporting the wider team (mostly the IT Audit Manager and Business Audit Managers) in the planning phase of internal audits.
- Finding risks associated with the IT processes, which are under review.
- Identifying internal control weaknesses and making improvement recommendations to the wider business.
- Reviewing evidence and helping devise the management action plan and how to deliver relevant implementations.
- Preparing draft audit reports for audit and stakeholder management review.
- Tracking schedules and summary reports related to IT audit.
Experience and skills required:
- 2-5 years of professional experience in IT Audit, Risk, Security or another relevant area, is required.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Business Administration, Computer Sciences or related areas is desired
- A professional qualification e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP is preferred, but not essential.
- Excellent team skills: the ability to work alone, and as part of a team, often tight reporting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and relationship building abilities to communicate across countries and cultures and at various stakeholder levels of seniority.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, with an inquisitive mind-set.
- Willingness to travel circa 30% of the time
If you would like the opportunity to join a leading British business, with the aim of becoming a senior person in the business, please do get in touch.
Hanami International Ltd are committed to protecting your Data. By submitting your information, you confirm that you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you. (Our Privacy Notice can be found at www.hanamiinternational.com/privacy-notice). Feel free to visit this for more information about how we collect and process personal data.
Similar searches: Permanent, 25-50% Travel, Consumer Goods & Services, Information Systems Auditor, IT Advisory, Production, Manufacturing & Operations, IT Audit, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG, Technology, ICT & Telecoms, Technology Risk