- City of London
- £0.00 - £85000 per annum
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, Network Security, Information Systems Auditor, IT Audit
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Investment, Banking & Finance - Retail, Financial Services
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel
IT Audit Manager (VP)
We are currently working on behalf of a prominent Financial Services organisation with a global brand and a significant reputation for its leading edge technology. It would be a fantastic opportunity for an IT Audit Manager (AVP) looking to step up to become a Senior Manager.
Significant autonomy, leading end to end assignments across IT Infrastructure, IT Applications and Change.
Significant exposure to stakeholders, managing relationships with senior IT management.
Highly competitive bonus and benefits.
Great opportunity to learn and grow
- 5+ years' experience of IT Audit within a major firm.
- Demonstrable understanding of IT Infrastructure including Operating systems, network security, Cyber, Cloud etc.
- Demonstrable experience of auditing IT Applications
- Be able to demonstrate capability to deliver the full audit life cycle
- Ideally CISA / CISSP qualified.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)