KPP Search have partnered exclusively with one of the world's leading technology investment companies in the world. They are currently looking to expand their audit team in Amsterdam, with the addition of a new Cyber Security Auditor to the team. You will be tasked with providing cyber risk and audit services across the business on a regional and global scale.
You will be part of a fast-moving and dynamic internal audit team who are experts in their respective fields, the diversity of skills and culture makes their team very unique compared to other large-sized companies. You will be given a high level of stakeholder management experience and international exposure. You will be in charge of leading audit engagements, which in turn helps to fast track your progression within the company.
- Support management to perform global risk assessments with a focus on Cyber Security and make recommendations for improvement
- Provide a consulting service including improvement of IT systems/business processes
- Start to manage relationships with local and segment management to ensure department is effectively adding value ups that the business is investing in
- Continuously strive to improve service delivery including communications, service offerings and methodologies
- Current professional experience within the top-tier consulting firms and/or within a large internal audit team in an international company
- Professional experience working within Cyber Security, IT Audit or other related fields
- Professional accounting/audit/finance qualifications are preferred e.g CISA, CISSP or other related qualifications
- Previous experience working or living abroad is beneficial (but not mandatory)
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written) is a must
If you are interested in this position then you can apply here.