IT Audit Manager
- Robert Walters
- West London
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type
- Technology Risk, Information Systems Auditor, IT Audit
- Employer Sector
- Business & Management Consultancy
- Contract Type
- 25-50% Travel
An International business based in West London are currently recruiting an IT Audit manager, to lead their IT Audit function globally.
This International business has experienced incredible growth over the last couple of years, the IT audit manager will lead all IT audits internationally but be based in West London.
- Identify IT Audit universe
- Facilitate the development of an IT risk register and framework
- Develop risk-based IT Audit plan
- Train wider Internal Audit team in IT audit methodology
- Partner with IT leadership to ensure continuous improvements in the IT and IS control environment
- IT Audit trained within top 10 practice firm
- Relevant qualifications (CISA or equivalent)
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to travel internationally
- Able to work as part of a team and autonomously.
This role offers a unique exposure to building an effective IT Audit function, within a well established Internal Audit function. Training the wider team and partnering with the Global IT team, key to success within this role. Please get in touch to discuss further.