For a short-term project of approx. three months at our customer in Zurich we are looking for an experienced
Cloud Solution Engineer (40%)
The goal of our customer in this project is to evaluate and optimize an application with regard to its cloud resource consumption. You will work closely with the application managers and the architecture team to optimize this process.
- Several years of experience in the design and implementation of cloud-based solutions with MS Azure, either in engineering or as an architect.
- Strong application management skills in cloud-based environments
- Good know-how of Azure Best Practices, Architecture Framework, and Azure Cloud Design Patterns
- Fluent in English
- Review of an application and optimization with regard to cloud resource consumption on a customer-specific implementation
- Optimization of the database design (several databases in different memory stores instead of one large "in memory" DB)
- Defining a cloud backup/restore and disaster recovery strategy for said application
Off to new destinations! Apply via the 'apply' button below or contact our consulting team at +41 44 485 44 99.
Assistant Director, Institutional Research Data A…
Information Risk Management Trainees - KPMG Gradu…
Senior Auditor - Technology
Cloud Information Security Specialist
Internal Audit Connections (IAC)
IT Auditor - Assistant Manager - Top Practice Firm
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company