Cyber Security- Manager/Assistant Manager
- CK Search Global
- Job Type
- Cyber Threat & Vulnerability Analysis, Cyber Security Manager, Information Security, IT Advisory
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Professional Services, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel
Our client is a global consulting firm and we have been asked to help recruit a Cyber/IT Security manager/AM to manage a portfolio of work for a varied client list spanning both the private and pubic sectors
The role will also involve supporting the lead partner as they look to develop the proposition and grow the business.
The opportunities to develop are significant and appropriate support will be provided, including training.
- Deliver Cyber/IT Security advisory and internal audit assignments to a high standard.
- Ensure excellent client service.
- Continue to develop technical skills and capabilities.
- Support the training and development of junior members of the team.
- Build relationships internally, with promotion of the Cyber/IT Security services important to creating growth.
- Support Partner in the development of new propositions, delivery of the marketing plan and business development strategy..
- Be a strong leader of people, to inspire and motivate those around you.
- Scope, Manage and Deliver security engagements (e.g. cyber threat assessments, leading practice. risk and control assessments, internal/external/application penetration testing, etc.)
- Discuss findings with clients and obtain their buy-in to a proposed way forward.
- Recruit, retain, develop and motivate the team members. This includes participating in recruitment, performance management, ensuring job appraisal documentation is completed within deadlines, and ensuring appropriate objectives and development plans are in place for relevant team members.
- A professional qualification, relevant to Information Security (such as MSc, CISSP or CISM).
- A strong understanding of network infrastructure such as VPNs, firewalls, switches, routers, LANs, Intrusion Detection, vulnerability scanning etc.
- Experience presenting on Technology Risk and Governance topics across information security/cyber security space.
- Strong experience in a Technology Risk, Cyber or Information Security role.
- A good understanding of Vulnerability and Risk Assessment approaches and methodologies.
- Good understanding of the Cyber Security Strategy good practice frameworks (for example, the Cyber Security Essentials)
- Understanding of the ISO 2700X series of standards and guidelines.
- Understanding of the PCI DSS standard.
- Full driving licence and own car is preferable (Flexibility to travel on a regular basis locally with potential for wider travel including international assignments).
Similar searches: Accountancy Practice, Permanent, 0-25% Travel, Business & Management Consultancy, Cyber Security Manager, Cyber Threat & Vulnerability Analysis, Information Security, IT Advisory, Professional Services, Technology, ICT & Telecoms