- Osterley, London
- Competitive + benefits
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, Information Systems Auditor, IT Audit, Data Analytics
- Employer Sector
- Advertising, Creative & Media, Entertainment & Leisure, Production, Manufacturing & Operations, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel
Engagement Principal - Technology (IT Audit)
If you are a technical audit professional or have a technical background but have an interest in learning audit (experience with Devops/Cyber Security/ Full stack development/ network engineers/platform & device specialist etc) with a passion for continuous learning and a desire to develop your career in a fast paced, forward thinking, advanced technology environment, we would love to hear from you.
Our company is growing, so we are looking for enthusiastic and knowledgeable candidates to join the Comcast Global Audit (CGA) team. We are a diverse global community of strategic thinkers and analytical problem-solvers who are responsible for year-round quarterly audit engagements that help identify and manage risks for our primary four businesses: Comcast Corporate, Comcast Cable, NBCUniversal and Sky.
You will be based at our award winning campus office in Osterley, London where you will have access to six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
What will you do in this role?
As an Engagement Principal, you will play a crucial part throughout each audit phase (i.e. planning, execution, and reporting) across multiple business areas. It's a phenomenal opportunity for you to gain broad exposure to our businesses and processes through the performance of the following:
- Lead a team to conduct audits across Technology-focused business units across our principal organisations. Assists team members with furthering their own development during the course of engagements.
- Oversee the standard internal audit process, which includes the three phases of planning, execution and reporting out to senior managers.
- Perform thorough inquiry and data analysis to understand complex security and technology operations.
- Influence, shape, and integrate strategy for functional areas. Lead the design, development and maintenance of a comprehensive engagement plan.
- Provide leadership and direction for multiple functional areas to ensure appropriate resources are available to achieve financial and business objectives.
- Communicate findings by leading the team in developing audit reports; provide recommendations and action plans developed senior managers. Present reports to CGA and leadership teams.
- Analyse and assess the entity level impact of engagement observations and identify themes across multiple engagements/entities.
- Utilise available resources and tools to expand knowledge.
- Work flexibly as necessary (i.e. some nights and weekends). You will also get the chance to travel to some amazing locations.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Math, Engineering, Economics, Business and/or related Business field(s) of study.
- Professional certification (e.g., CCNA, CISSP, or COMPTIA), technical certification(s), or advanced degree (e.g., Master's Degree) is strongly preferred.
- A reasonable background and understanding in internal or external audit, ideally with a focus on technology and IT.
- Proven experience working with data analytics, cyber controls, and/or robotic process automation (RPA) tools.
- Knowledge of Cable, Media, or Telecom industry experience would be advantageous.
- A fast learner who can quickly grasp complex subject matter.
- A skilled multi-tasker with the ability to work in a complex, fast-paced environment without losing sight of priorities.
- A strong communicator and team player.
- Someone with a willingness and genuine desire to tackle new areas and challenging topics.
- Language skills in Spanish, Portuguese or Chinese would be useful
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology with three primary businesses: Comcast Cable, NBCUniversal, and Sky. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to create the future with us at Comcast.
What we offer:
We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality—to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
If the above statements apply to you, please get in touch.
Similar searches: Permanent, Advertising, Creative & Media, 0-25% Travel, Cyber Security, Data Analytics, Entertainment & Leisure, Information Systems Auditor, Production, Manufacturing & Operations, IT Audit, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
Technology Risk Consultant - Top 10 Accountancy F…
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
Information Security Governance & Assurance Manag…
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
Data Analytics IT Audit Specialist
Internal Audit Connections (IAC)
IT Audit Director
Technology Risk Associate
PwC New Zealand