eDiscovery and Digital Forensics Consultant/Manager - Global Advisory Firm - Madrid
- CK Search Global
- Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid (ES)
- Job Type
- Technology Risk, Computer Forensics, Data Analytics
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Professional Services, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel
Our client is a global business advisory firm who provide forensic technology services encompassing eDiscovery, IT forensic investigations and forensic data analytics to a wide range of clients
As a Consultant or Manager you will be responsible for providing detailed verbal and written results of digital discovery and computer forensic investigations in different and complex situations.
As a member of this practice, you will be involved in highly complex and high-profile technical cases.
You will required to carry out a number of tasks on daily basis. These tasks can include Forensic imaging and acquisition, liaising with case teams, working with eDiscovery platforms and reporting clear and concise details of progress and findings.
- Acquire, process and analyse digital evidence in accordance with company procedures and ACPO guidelines.
- Research and develop processes to address the challenges created by new technologies.
- Provide support to senior colleagues in tasks when required.
- Use a problem solving approach to overcome unexpected issues, especially on the technical side.
- Working to deliver a quality product within established timeframes.
- Preparing draft written analyses and other reports for third parties, as necessary, on the project scope and/or results of activities.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer/Telecommunications Engineering.
- 1 to 5 years + of experience in Forensic Technology or IT departments.
- Written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English.
Similar searches: Accountancy Practice, Permanent, 0-25% Travel, Computer Forensics, Business & Management Consultancy, Data Analytics, Professional Services, Technology, ICT & Telecoms, Technology Risk