IT Audit Director
- Newport News, Virginia, USA
- Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation Package
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, Information Security, IT Audit, Data Analytics
- Employer Sector
- Construction & Property, Consumer Goods & Services, Production, Manufacturing & Operations, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel, 25-50% Travel
IAC have been retained to identify the very best IT Audit Director for Ferguson, based in Newport News, Virginia.
Ferguson is the world's leading specialist distributor of plumbing and heating products. Ferguson is the market leader in the US, UK and Canada, with combined revenues of $20,752m. US revenue is $16.7 billion dollar. Global operations involve 35,000 associates across 2,280 international branches.
Ferguson is growing, adapting and thriving as it develops for the future market. This vacancy is a critical position in ensuring the success of this growth by providing assurance on critical transformation projects, whilst building a leading IT Audit team.
This is an exciting opportunity to help build a growing team and function within an established successful international company, whilst also being involved with challenging transformational projects.
A full briefing pack will be supplied to all successful applicants, however, please find below highlighted details of the role and responsibilities:
- Lead the Internal Audit IT risk assessment process and assist in developing a risk-based audit plan
- Responsible for execution of IT audit plan, as approved by the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
- Develop valuable and positive relationships with the CIO, CFO, IT and business leaders by offering practical insight on complex issues impacting system/infrastructure/technology
- Provide oversight and management of the ITGC assurance program to ensure efficient execution and effective collaboration with external auditors
- Manage global IT audit professionals, providing direction and ensuring accomplishment of audits and projects
- Effectively manage relationship with the internal audit co-sourcing partner
- Effectively collaborate with in-house internal audit for an integrated audit approach
- The candidate must have a broad understanding of business functions and processes, IT processes, systems (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Salesforce), IT general controls and emerging technologies including robotic process automation (RPA), cloud computing, mobile computing, privacy and cybersecurity.
- Understanding of business processes as they relate to IT with emphasis on the strategy, processes and controls necessary for an IT organization to provide operational support, systems, and security in support of business objectives
- Provide leadership in identifying opportunities to improve business processes and IT operations making recommendations to the audit team and to the relevant management teams
- Determine the impact of systems development and the implementation and use of technology on the operational and control environment (both technology and business functions)
- Big 4 or equivalent consulting or industry experience
- Experience with Digital / Cloud Transformations highly preferred.
- In depth and relevant experience in a number of areas such as data analytics, cybersecurity, cloud computing, Oracle, Salesforce, mobile technology, or application infrastructure, including actual "hands-on" experience with the technologies; experience includes implementation, project, program management and audit practice experience
- Progressive experience supporting multiple IT projects/engagements in technical areas such as data analytics, cybersecurity, cloud computing, Oracle, Salesforce, mobile technology, application infrastructure
- Understanding of core IT general control processes (e.g., Information Security, Change Management, Agile System Development Lifecycle, IT Operations etc.)
- Strong analytical, execution and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and able to present clearly and articulate complex technical information
- Audit work will primarily be performed in Newport News, VA with some US travel. Limited International travel may also be required. Total travel estimated to be 10-15%.
- Bachelor's Degree (Information Management, MIS, Finance with IT minor, Accounting with IT minor or related combinations or degrees with business and technical mix)
- Combination of professional certifications (CPA, CIA or CISA preferred) and/or graduate degree in Business or Computer Science preferred
Package and Benefits:
- Director level Bonus and Share Scheme
- Full executive relocation package available
Relocators will be fully supported and remote working is also a possibility.
Similar searches: Permanent, 0-25% Travel, 25-50% Travel, Cyber Security, Construction & Property, Consumer Goods & Services, Data Analytics, Information Security, Production, Manufacturing & Operations, IT Audit, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG