Information Security Governance & Assurance Manager
- The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
- Up to £80k
- Job Type
- Cyber Security Manager, Information Assurance, Information Security, Security Manager
- Employer Sector
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Insurance
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
The Audit Risk Recruitment Company has been mandated by our client, a global healthcare and insurance business, to assist in their search for an Information Security Governance and Assurance Manager. You'll be supporting strategic alignment across all Market and Business Units to ensure that a sound, robust and fit for purpose information security and cyber defence exists and runs effectively in all areas of the organisation.
The position is paying up to £85,000 / per annum and will require occasional international travel to our client's various business hubs.
- Help to ensure constant improvement of IT security across the business
- Support the adoption of policies and standards for IT security as well as establish these across all market and business units as appropriate
- Help with the development and delivery of awareness campaigns for the organisation's IT security policy, guidelines and standards.
- Maintain current and up to date subject matter expertise on a range of IT security matters including standards and best practices and provide a view as to how this relates to the business.
- Support work to ensure that the suite of Information Security Standards are aligned to the NIST framework
- Win buy in with stakeholders at the senior level, ensuring that organisational policy and strategies are being adhered to
- Demonstrable experience of Information Security including IT Security
- Demonstrable experience in a large, global and complex organisation
- Previous accountability for supporting an Information Security and/or IT Security function
- Sound analytical skills to extract insights from information and provide an informed opinion on best practice controls
- Demonstrable experience of having influenced key stakeholders across the organisation
- Excellent relationship management skills both internally and externally across all levels
- Relevant qualifications in information security would be a plus (CISSP, CISSM)
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk