A large private company based in Central London are looking to bring in a Senior IT Audit Manager. The role is varied, with the incumbent expected to be comfortable across Cyber Security, IT SOx, Internal Control and IT Governance.
They are looking for someone who has a strong technical background. Experience in the Big 4 would be a plus as well as a CISA,CISM or CISSP qualification. Internal IT Audit/Risk experience would also be desirable.
- Working on IT audits both in the UK and on the continent
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal compliance reporting
- To bolster the ITGC functionality but also to monitor the current systems in place and suggest changes
- Build the IT function within the company following guidelines
- Report into the Head of Internal Audit and work closely with the VP of Infrastructure & Security
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be CISA, CISM or CISSP qualified, or hold a relevant qualification
- Background in the Big 4 and at least 2 years in industry
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results
- Ability to manage own workload
- Experience in report writing is essential
- Strong analytical skills are essential