- Austin Andrew
- £75,000 - £85,000 plus bonus and benefits.
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, Information Security, IT Advisory, IT Audit
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Investment, Financial Services, Fund Management
- Contract Type
A rare opportunity has arisen for a high calibre IT Audit professional to establish themselves among a talented Internal Audit Group in a world renowned Bank.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, you responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing an effective integrated IT audit plan on a broad remit of Technology audits across the Bank
- End to end audits covering; IT infrastructure, IT applications, IT Governance and Cyber Security, Information Security and Change projects whilst also working alongside the business audit team
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and systems
- Hands-on delivery and the management of relationships with senior technology stakeholders in London
Suitable candidates should ideally be CISA qualified and must hold risk-based IT and business audit experience gain in either Asset Management or Banking. It is essential that you are results motivated and are able to work under minimal supervision.
This role is based in the City of London and will pay between £75,000-£85,000 plus bonus and benefits.