Major global client is looking for a DevOps coach to join thier team on an intial 6 Month contract.
- DevOps coaching and supporting at the team, program, portfolio and senior stakeholder levels of the organization Working with leadership teams to adopt consistent, disciplined Agile and DevOps delivery capabilities
- DevOps coach is expected to be comfortable and experienced using DevOps tools hands-on, and setting up various DevOps tool chains
- Identify risks, issues and impediments to client Agile / DevOps Transformations and help clients to successfully progress their transformations.
- Instill agile values and principles - ensure alignment with Agile methodology including sprint ceremonies (stand-ups, demos, retrospectives), road-mapping and release planning, backlog management (definition, grooming, prioritization), sizing, task estimation and velocity tracking
- Identify plans to transition supported Agile teams from Agile coaching to self-sufficient Agile Teams
- Work with other coaches to deliver consistent Agile & DevOps practices across client organizations'
- Scrum certified (CSM / PSM / CSPO / PSPO) or other agile / DevOps certifications (SAFe, or IC Agile DevOps Foundations for instance)
- BI Knowledge: Should have experience on implementing agile/devops in BI/DWH projects
- Domain Knowledge: Should be able to understand the business context and desired end solution for the project and drive the project accordingly. Build the domain knowledge and share with other team members.
- Clear Communication: Effectively and diplomatically communicate ideas to your target audience, i.e. from architect to C-level executive.
- Pragmatic: Pragmatic in your approach. Use the right techniques to provide the needed quality and detail while avoiding complex solutions.
- Project management: Must be able to manage large projects autonomously and monitor scope, time, quality and budget at all times. Can take decisions and solve problems independently within budget of a project and take end to end ownership.
- Team player: Should put the team's objectives above yours and take the initiative to get things done without waiting to be asked.
- Agile: Have experience with agile ways of working and can take the lead in a project based on Kanban principles.
- Coaching: Easily share your knowledge with other team members and can take up a coaching role when necessary.
To discuss feel free to contact Allison Stephens @ Apollo Solutions on: +44 203 1890472