- £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, Information Security, Technology Risk, IT Audit
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Investment, Banking & Finance - Retail, Financial Services
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel
Senior IT Auditor (AVP)
Our client is a leading UK financial services group of FTSE100 standing. They currently have an excellent opportunity for an IT Auditor to join their expanding IT Infrastructure Audit team.
The focus will be on conducting IT Infrastructure Audits, notably as they move toward The Cloud, but you will also gain exposure to both Applications and Change Audit.
- You will currently have 3+ years IT Audit or IT Risk experience
- Some exposure to or understanding of the risks associated with subjects like: The Cloud, Cyber, Info Sec, Operating Systems, Firewalls.
- Ideally CISA qualified or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you're interested in working for one of the best brands and in a team with greater leadership, this could be the one for you.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
- Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
- Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
- Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
- Internal Audit Directors (MD's)