- Morgan West
- London/ South East
- Up to £80000 + bonus + excellent benefits
- Job Type
- Network Security, Information Systems Auditor, IT Audit, Data Analytics
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Professional Services, Scientific
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel
Data Analytics/IT Audit professional.
Salary range: to £80000 (neg)- depending on experience/location + bonus + excellent benefits.
Qualifications: CISA, CISM, QICA
Analytics/ IT Audit experience in either a Big 4 or Commercial IT audit environment, with a strong interest Data analytics interest, Networks, and Security particularly welcome
This includes risk management, control, and governance systems and processes and adherence to, and application of, appropriate internal systems and controls, procedures with regard to Information Technology, Information Security, and IT-related Change and Transformation.
- Deliver Group IT Audit audits in line with the agreed plan
- Deliver audit reports that are factual, relevant and provide assurance to the recipient as to the results of the audit
- Assisting/facilitating through audit and challenge the implementation and maintenance of an appropriate IT, IT-related Transformation and Change, and Information Security governance, risk and controls management framework
- Attend program boards and other meetings as necessary providing oversight of, and challenge to, the IT, IT-related Transformation and Change, and Information Security risk and controls (including IT-related Change and Transformation)
- Update the audit issue and action database for all new entries and ensure updates are accurately recorded
- Maintain a working knowledge of the business and client activity where necessary to ensure that contractual requirements are met
- Contribute to investigations as required
Skills & Qualifications
- Education to degree level or equivalent./ CISA Certification
- Good communication, report writing, and analysis skills.
- Ability to build effective relationships and influencing skills.
- Effective time management, planning, and organizational skills.
- Ability to use relevant software packages.
- Problem-solving skills - thinks through actions and considers impacts on costs and benefits before making a decision.
- Able to balance personal delivery with operational team objectives and activities. A clear focus on delivery.
- Customer Service - Creating the best possible experience for Business Partners and their customers.
- Communication - The ability to listen, express and articulate information.
- Results-focused - Getting the job done in an efficient way through effective time, task and financial management.
Please send your CV to Stephen Ball via the 'Apply' button or call him on 03452261523 for further information.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship*
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
Similar searches: Accountancy Practice, Permanent, 0-25% Travel, Data Analytics, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Information Systems Auditor, IT Audit, Professional Services, Network Security, Scientific