IT Audit Assistant Manager - London - Top 10 Practice Firm - mixed portfolio
- The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
- £46,000 - £55,000 + benefits
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, IT Advisory, IT Audit, Data Analytics
- Employer Sector
- Financial Services, Not For Profit & Charities, Professional Services, Public Sector
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel, 25-50% Travel
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company is assisting a Top 10 Practice Firm in hiring an IT audit Assistant Manager for their team in London. They are looking for a bright and proactive individual to join to support external and internal audit engagements on corporate and major not-for-profit clients.
As an Assistant Manager you will be a crucial part of the team, developing IT General Control reviews for simple and complex clients. You will be leading a small team of IT audit specialists and updating the senior management on engagements' progress, particularly liaising closely with IT Audit Managers. In addition, you'll be designing, performing and reviewing data analytics and conducting controls testing. This role further expands to projects including IT Internal Audit, IT Governance, Technology Resilience, Cybersecurity and Advanced Data Analytics.
As a successful candidate you will:
- Be CISA qualified and may also have other qualifications (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have sound technological knowledge and experience in IT general controls and application control reviews
- Understand the implications of control deficiencies
- Have experience in data analytics
- Have experience in SAP, Oracle and Dynamics AX audits
- You are likely to work in the following sectors: retail, manufacturing, gaming, financial services, technology, public or professional services, therefore any experience in these sectors would be beneficial.
This position will suit a technically strong individual who enjoys working in a meritocratic environment and is keen to progress within 6-12 months. A great opportunity for those looking for a first step into management and who want to work with an interesting and a varied client base.
Please note you must be eligible to work in the UK.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!