- The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
- £55,000 - £65,000 + bonus
- Job Type
- Information Security, IT Advisory, IT Audit, Data Analytics
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Professional Services
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been engaged by one of the Big 4 to help recruit a Controls Manager to work in their top tier risk assurance practice. As the successful candidate you will be joining one of the UK's largest and most dynamic assurance divisions and will enjoy unrivalled opportunities to shape the future of business.
- (BP) Financial Audits - day to day running of financial control assessments and testing as part of SOX and non-SOX statutory audits. This will include audit strategy planning, execution and review of fieldwork, and completion/reporting procedures, as well as some involvement in Information Technology General Controls (ITGC) assessment.
- (IT) Financial Audits - day to day running financial IT controls assessment and testing as part of SOX and non-SOX statutory audits. This will include testing of IT General controls (ITGCs) across the four domains, IT security assessments, provision of specialist IT audit support to financial audit team, and could include understanding and testing of business process controls.
- Advisory Engagements - taking responsibility of workstreams within a finance transformation and controls implementation programmes on a portfolio of clients across industries. This could include review and development of control frameworks, assessing and enhancing the finance operating model (shared-services) and secondments to client finance functions.
- Project Management- leading and mentoring teams, driving talent development and coaching, monitoring engagement budgets and managing reporting to senior stakeholders (internal and client).
- Client Relationships - manage and strengthen existing client relationships
- Business Unit - engage in initiatives to support the firm's long term growth strategy.
- (BP) Strong understanding of Control Frameworks e.g. COSO, SOx
- (IT) Strong understanding of Control Frameworks e.g. COSO, COBIT, SOx
- Extensive experience in Controls Risk assessment (IT and/or Business Processes) in Audit or Advisory, and an understanding of current and emerging technology trends
- CISA/ ACA / ACCA qualification is desirable but not essential
- (IT) Experience and/or an interest in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is highly desirable
- Knowledge of an ERP would be preferable
- Data analytics, data auditing or emerging technology (e.g. RPA, big data, predictive analytics, etc.) experience preferred, but not essential
If you feel you have the necessary experience, and are interested in joining a firm who promote a healthy work/life balance with fast career progression, please do apply.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) - Experts in audit and risk recruitment