- IAC Search
- Central London
- High Competitive Salary + Car + 75% Bonus + LTI +
- Job Type
- Technology Risk, Information Systems Auditor, IT Audit
- Employer Sector
- Consumer Goods & Services, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel
Our client is a leading FTSE 100 plc with a highly respected brand name. The group generates over £30bn in annual sales and continues to grow both organically and by acquisition. The group utilises cutting edge digital technology to drive the on-line sales proposition and are investing heavily in this area to maintain a market leading position.
This role is responsible for defining and leading the delivery of value-add assurance across current and emerging technology risks. As the key Risk and IA contact for the Group CIO, this role provides credible insight and constructive challenge on emerging risks, assurance requirements and risk mitigation activities across the business.
Detailed responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop and drive the Technology audit strategy across the group.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders including the Group CIO, Group CTOs, Group Digital Officer and Group Data Officer.
- Maintain knowledge of key and emerging technology risks both externally and internally.
- Provide credible, constructive challenge to senior stakeholders in relation to technology risks and assurance to senior stakeholders.
- Manage the day to day relationship with the co-sourced internal audit partner to deliver specialist technology assurance whilst driving continuous improvement and innovation in Internal Audit's data and tools strategy area.
- Ensure all IA reporting is delivered to time and quality - Management Board reports, Operating Board reports, AC reports, action tracking.
- Act as the 'right-hand-person' and sounding board for the Director of Risk & Internal Audit
- Oversee recruitment across the Internal Audit team and acting as mentor to develop colleagues.
The preferred candidate is likely to be operating at Director level in a "Big 4" or already leading an in-house IT audit function in a role that offers significant Board level exposure. The key competencies required will be:
- How to prioritise / re-prioritise resources to deliver plans to time and budget
- Thinking outside of the box / working with stakeholders to achieve goals
- Proven track record in delivering high quality internal audit plans
- Experience of working in a complex IT environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence and manage stakeholder relationships at a senior level up to Operating Board
- Ability to articulate key and emerging technology risks and associated impacts to senior stakeholders
- Curiosity in the evolving world of technology, and an ability to translate this into where there is a risk for the business.
Desirable additional skills:
- ERM qualification
- CISA / ISO27001 / Information Security qualification
- Experience of working in an ORACLE environment
- Experience of leading the assurance provision over agile ways of working, cloud services, dev ops, digital strategy.
IAC Search Ltd (& Internal Audit Connections Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards to your data please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.