A global leader in logistics is seeking a Senior IT Auditor to join their audit and data analytics team in their European Headquarters in Amsterdam. This is a critical position as you will be the only person on the ground in Europe carrying out this function. You will gain exposure to various departments within the vital core business functions, in addition to building relationships with stakeholders around the world. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure in the technological landscape of a multi-billion dollar company while gaining valuable international experiences.
This is not your typical audit position. You will have a great opportunity to take ownership of the department whilst working closely with global teams to help grow the company, whilst also helping you grow personally and professionally.
This role is a fast track route for career progression as you can either progress naturally through audit, rotate into the business and/or move to a new country after two years. Culture is a vital aspect to this company and so there are various work get-togethers along with a great work-life balance.
- You will be providing challenging insight and support on audits throughout the market. You will take on full responsibility in delivering your scope areas whilst also leading engagements.
- Leading and building relationships with global stakeholders
- Identifying key risks and ensuring they are appropriately managed using your knowledge and experience
- Supporting the audit and data analytics business functions
- Carrying out special projects in order to contribute to the audit engagement plan
- Extensive experience of IT audit or risk operations, with an understanding of risk management practices and key IT risks.
- Project management skills, paired with confidence in managing relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- International background
- Ability to adapt to different situations with the ability to prioritise importance
- Relevant qualifications (eg ACCA, CISA, CISSP)
- EU passport
Apply now for your chance to transform your career, and be a part of shaping the future of IT audit at this internationally renowned company!