Data Privacy Manager Job based in Surrey with a Competitive Salary and company benefits
Your new company
This is a great opportunity to join this leading international business in a Privacy Manager role based in Surrey
Your new role
The Privacy Manager promotes compliance with laws and regulations and applies the highest standards of integrity and ethical conduct in advancing company objectives, protecting the company's reputation and safeguarding the interests of the company's customers, employees and shareholders.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to: monitoring, investigating, training/education, enforcement, reporting, collaborating and consulting with business leaders.
- Applies advanced compliance, practical, analytical and communication skills to support, implement and help develop compliance programs, processes and privacy by design.
- Implementing an effective compliance program including but not limited to, privacy impact assessments, gap analysis, auditing and monitoring, maintaining effective compliance policies and procedures, together with effective communication and training.
- Use privacy software to help maintain and drive GDPR compliance
- Provide impact assessments, supervisory authority breach reports, filings and follow-ups, and manages complex audit activities.
- Manages and co-ordinates responding to data subject rights, including subject access requests, deletion requests etc.
- Independently identify cross border transfers and able to co-ordinate and implement multi-jurisdictional transfers of personal data
What you'll need to succeed
You'll be an experienced Data Privacy professional with 3+ years of experience in a related Data Protection role ideally from within a regulated environment. Knowledge of GDPR, PECR and EU guidance notes is desirable. As is the ability to adapt to shifting priorities, works well under pressure and adheres to time sensitive deadlines.
What you'll get in return
A competitive Salary plus a range of company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.