KPP Search are working with a leading manufacturing business in the Munich area to find the next member of their IT Audit team. This is an international business operating all over the world, and will provide the successful candidate great exposure to international leadership teams.
Your responsibilities will include the following
- Partaking and leading in high profile IT Audit reviews globally
- Opportunity to work with an experienced Head of IT Audit and have input on the audit plan
- Leading opening and closing meetings with the business, including delivering feedback and follow up actions
- Coaching less experienced auditors, including new joiners to the team
- Keeping up to date on the latest risks in IT and areas affected by it, and integrating your knowledge into your work
We are looking for
- An ambitious professional who is looking to progress quickly in their career
- At least 2.5 years of IT Audit experience working for a Top Consulting firm, IT Consultancy or International business.
- CISA is a big plus
- Knowledge of SAP, ORACLE and Data Analytics tools is a big bonus
- Fluent English, working level German
This role is paying €70-€80k (to be determined based on experience), plus a strong benefits package.
For more information please click apply!