- Delivers Disaster Recovery and Cyber Resilience projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality, within the organization’s project management framework.
- Defines, documents and manages smaller-scale projects with minimal supervision, working with multiple teams that may have differing priorities and working/cultural practices.
- Actively participates in all phases of the project or specific phases of larger projects. Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project
- Effectively manage project team conflicts, build collaborative partnerships with stakeholders, and commitment to make decisions
- Estimates costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed scope and constraints.
- Prepares and maintains project plans and tracks activities against the plan
- Implement effective communication plan and operating rhythm, including provision of regular and accurate reports.
- Monitors costs, timescales and resources used, and takes action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensures that deliverables are implemented within these criteria.
- Manages change control gaining agreement for revisions from project stakeholders.
- Provides effective leadership to the team ensuring members are motivated and developing their skills and experience. Identifies any problems with sponsorship
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content—all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.