- Job Type
- Cyber Threat & Vulnerability Analysis, Cyber Security Manager, IT Compliance, Security Manager
- Employer Sector
- Advertising, Creative & Media, Business & Management Consultancy, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- Accountable owner for driving compliance with resilience; disaster recovery; cyber resilience and backup policies, improvements, and programs aligned to CSTR strategy, and integration of same
- Work with application service managers, application owners, developers and architects to develop strategies and plans for improving resilience, and mitigation techniques for emerging cyber threats, cloud and traditional data center technologies
- Identify key risks to applications/products and identify solutions and provide guidance
- Manage gaps and track remediation or risk acceptance with CSTR
- Establish clear priorities and executes strategies for successful fulfillment of disaster recovery and resilience related projects based on cost, benefit and alignment with long-term strategies and resources.
- Coordinate large scale disaster recovery and cyber resilience testing and rehearsals
- Engage with the Incident Management and Security Operations Center to ensure constant awareness of emerging risks and co-ordination assistance in major incidents/events, including which will include 24x7x365 availability
- Stays abreast of financial services industry trends in the resilience & information security area and consult key stakeholders accordingly
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content—all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Similar searches: Permanent, Advertising, Creative & Media, Business & Management Consultancy, Cyber Security Manager, Cyber Threat & Vulnerability Analysis, IT Compliance, Technology, ICT & Telecoms, Security Manager