Enterprise Risk Manager - Technology & Telecoms Sector
- The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
- £60,000 - £75,000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- Job Type
- Cyber Threat & Vulnerability Analysis, Technology Risk, Vulnerability Assessor
- Employer Sector
- Engineering & Electronics, Production, Manufacturing & Operations, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- None, 0-25% Travel
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a leading Technology and Telecoms business based in London. Our client is eager to build an exceptional team of 3 Enterprise Risk Managers to undertake a Greenfield programme of work aimed at the design, implementation and maintenance a state-of-the-art Enterprise Risk Management framework. This role with report in to the newly appointed of Head of Risk.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Head of Risk with the development of company strategy and the annual plan for risk management.
- You will design and implement Risk Management processes.
- You will work with Risk champions to understand and define Risk appetite and identify new and existing Risks that might affect the business.
- A key part of the role will be to understand and manage the business's approach to risks surrounding regulation and fraud.
- As well as this, you will hold responsibility for support, training and education to promote a modern Risk culture throughout the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have a background and specialism in Enterprise Risk. As such, any qualifications in Risk such as the CRMA or MIRM will be highly valued. It will also be very useful to have a background in Audit or Accounting, and an ACA/ACCA qualification will be considered a bonus.
Similar searches: Permanent, None, 0-25% Travel, Engineering & Electronics, Cyber Threat & Vulnerability Analysis, Production, Manufacturing & Operations, Technology, ICT & Telecoms, Technology Risk, Vulnerability Assessor