- The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
- Up to 100k + 20% bonus + benefits
- Job Type
- Cyber Threat & Vulnerability Analysis, Cyber Security, Cyber Security Manager, Security Manager
- Employer Sector
- Financial Services, Insurance
- Contract Type
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company has been exclusively mandated by our client, a unique business with a multi-billion pound turnover, to assist in their search for a Cyber Risk Manager. The role will ensure the security of valuable data, integrity of networks and systems and protection against cyber threats. The position will have an important role in the moulding of technology strategy and solutions. Our client is looking for a business enabler who can contribute to the achievement of business and technology goals whilst ensuring they sit within risk appetite. This is a 2Lod role reporting into the Head of Compliance.
This is a very high profile position that will likely have responsibility and oversight over the building of a new team. Base salary is paying up to £100,000 + 20% bonus + 15 % pension contribution.
- Cultivate awareness of cyber risks and develop the skillsets, approaches and processes to counter them across the business.
- Serving as the conduit between business, management and technology, ensuring clear lines of communication.
- Establish the approach and methodology for monitoring cyber risk for business units, business processes, technologies, systems and information assets.
- Articulate the framework for managing cyber risk.
- Work closely with first line Cyber Security & Resilience team as an interface between the first line and the Second and Third line of defence assurance activities.
- Provide support and guidance on the interpretation of cyber risk in day-to-day risk decisions on technical controls and systems.
- Proven track record of leadership and demonstrable experience of defining security controls within varying cloud deployment models, cloud migration / adoption / integration in a role of similar scale and securing cloud environments and cloud systems, including certification and compliance.
- Excellent relationship management skills both internally and externally across all levels Relevant qualifications in information security would be a plus (CISSP, CISSM ect).
- Demonstrable experience of having influenced key stakeholders across an organisation.
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk