- Internal Audit Connections (IAC)
- Up to £50,000 (dependent on experience)
- Job Type
- Information Security, IT Compliance
- Employer Sector
- Consumer Goods & Services, Financial Services, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
Join a world leader as an Information Security Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for information security to get a kick started career in a rapidly growing but stable FinTech company.
- You will manage the scheduling, prioritisation, project progress/completion and final delivery of compliance, risk and security questionnaires.
- You will work closely with SMEs across the business to ensure that compliance is up to date and to identify and document compliance gaps.
- Also manage the yearly schedules for annual, recurring security and risk compliance regulations (GDPR, PSD2).
As an individual with a passion for Information Security you will ideally have 2 years of experience in compliance, auditing, audit support or accounting. You should have excellent organisational, project management, communication and people skills. It is desirable for you to also have experience with frameworks such as ISO27001 and other security standards.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo