Security Analyst (Pen Testing) - Leading Bank - London - Up to £55,000 + bonus!
- Hunter Bond
- Up to £55,000 + bonus + benefits
- Job Type
- Cyber Threat & Vulnerability Analysis, Penetration Tester, Security Analyst, Vulnerability Assessor
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Investment, Banking & Finance - Retail, Financial Services
- Contract Type
Security Analyst (Pen Testing) required by my Leading Financial Services client in London.
You'll be a key member of the Security Operations team, delivering the penetration testing, vulnerability scanning and remediation reporting across the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a Leading Financial Services firm, without requiring previous domain experience, and take a lead role in the division.
The team is fun and there is a great work-life balance.
Supporting the detection and remediation process across the business through Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Scanning, including engaging with project and BAU Stakeholders, identification and prioritisation of vulnerabilities, tracking remediation by the business and reporting including KRIs.
The following skills / experience is required:
- Strong Penetration testing background
- Knowledge of IT enterprise operating systems, applications, ports, protocols and the vulnerabilities and controls around them
- Experience of tools such as Nessus, burp, nmap, kali linux suite, metasploit, wireshark, ZAP etc
- Understanding of the vulnerability management lifecycle
- Good communication skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Passion for what you do!
Salary: Up to £55,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Security Analyst (Pen tester) position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.
Similar searches: Permanent, None, Banking & Finance - Investment, Banking & Finance - Retail, Cyber Threat & Vulnerability Analysis, Financial Services, Penetration Tester, Security Analyst, Vulnerability Assessor