Senior SOC Analyst - Leading Bank - London - Up to £55,000 + bonus!
- Hunter Bond
- Up to £55,000 + bonus + benefits
- Job Type
- Cyber Threat & Vulnerability Analysis, Penetration Tester, Security Analyst, Vulnerability Assessor
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Investment, Banking & Finance - Retail, Financial Services
- Contract Type
Senior SOC Analyst (Security Operations Centre) required by my Leading Banking client in London.
My client are looking for a talented individual to join their SOC team, with the aim of leading the Penetration Testing team.
You'll be a key member of the team, responsible for delivering penetration testing, vulnerability scanning and remediation reporting across the business.
Supporting the detection and remediation process across the business through Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Scanning, including engaging with project and BAU Stakeholders, identification and prioritisation of vulnerabilities, tracking remediation by the business and reporting including KRIs.
The following is ESSENTIAL:
- Strong Penetration testing background
- Knowledge of IT enterprise operating systems, applications, ports, protocols and the vulnerabilities and controls around them
- Experience of tools such as Nessus, burp, nmap, kali linux suite, metasploit, wireshark, ZAP etc
- Understanding of the vulnerability management lifecycle
- Good communication skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Passion for what you do!
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Senior SOC Analyst (Security Operations Centre) position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.
Similar searches: Permanent, None, Banking & Finance - Investment, Banking & Finance - Retail, Cyber Threat & Vulnerability Analysis, Financial Services, Penetration Tester, Security Analyst, Vulnerability Assessor