A FTSE 100 technology company based in the heart of London are looking to bring in an IT Audit Manager with a focus on ITGC/Compliance. They are a company who have been growing a lot over the past 20 years and they are looking to enhance their IT Audit function at an exciting time for the business.
They are looking for someone who has a strong technical background. Experience in the Big 4 would be a plus, but Internal Audit experience would be more important.
- Working on IT audits both in the UK and on the continent
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal compliance reporting
- The function is fairly small but has ambitious growth plans so the role will be fairly broad to begin with, involving many parts of IT Audit and Compliance
- To bolster the ITGCs functionality
- Manage different types of technology audits within the business, including IT SOx audits
- A hands on role to start with, doing a lot of the testing yourself as well as setting up the risks and controls around the network
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be CISA qualified or hold a relevant qualification
- Background in the Big 4 would be advantageuos and at least 2 years in industry
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results
- Ability to manage own workload
- Experience in report writing is essential
- Strong analytical skills are essential