Your new company
A well known Financial Services provider based in the Swindon area.
Your new role
Opportunity for an IT Audit Manager to join the Audit team of this well known international organisation.
You will manage, plan, scope and deliver local and some global audits, with increased complexity, in compliance with the Group Audit standards. You will also provide input for the creation of the rolling audit plans.
- Providing specific risk inputs to the development of the rolling audit plan.
- Assisting in planning and determining the audit scope for relevant audits and, as 'Auditor in Charge', reviewing work of the team, in line with Group Audit standards.
- Interacting with business stakeholders to reach an agreement on final audit reports and corrective actions; overseeing closure of agreed actions
- Participating in strategic corporate change projects and providing inputs on controls and risks.
- Providing guidance to business teams on matters related to controls, risk and governance, reporting and escalating risks and issues as appropriate.
- Building technical / commercial knowledge and business awareness through own research and interactions with relevant stakeholders, contributing to the Group Audit global team through your professional skills and technical knowledge.
- Leading a team of Audit professionals on specific audits.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant professional qualification such as CIA / CISA / CISM will be required.
- At least 8+ years' experience, preferably as an IT auditor in a senior role, with a background in financial services and/or insurance knowledge
- Team leadership/management skills
- Experience in identifying audit areas to apply Data Analytics and interpretation of results
- Excellent project management, analytical, stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Knowledge of audit standards, principles of internal controls, processes, assessment and design of compliance testing
- Good understanding of complex technology environments, emerging technologies and related risk and controls frameworks.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and excellent benefits package, great working environment and business culture.
There will be up to 20% travel in this role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.