IT Audit Manager - London - Top 10 Practice firm - mixed portfolio
- The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
- £50,000 - £65,000 DOE + benefits + car allowance
- Job Type
- Cyber Security, GDPR, Information Systems Auditor, IT Audit
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Not For Profit & Charities, Professional Services, Public Sector
- Contract Type
- 0-25% Travel
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company have been asked by an internationally recognised Top 10 accounting firm in central London to recruit for multiple IT audit managerial positions. This team is recruiting due to stable and consistent growth and offers great exposure across the business. These roles will see you report to the respective senior management/Partner.
This dynamic and closely-knit team gets involved in 'hands-on' work by providing internal audit and external audit support from an IT general controls perspective. Not only will you manage engagements and people, but you will be the heartbeat of the engagements by delivering projects with your team. Your responsibilities will also expand to some business development elements, cyber security and GDPR projects. There is an opportunity to add to your professional credentials as this team helps with various qualifications and accreditations.
By joining this team you will work on not-for-profit organisations, major charities and corporate clients and travel minimally within the UK.
To be considered for this position, it is desirable that you have:
- CISA (or similar) qualification
- Experience in a Big 4/Top 10 professional services firm or in a large commercial organisation
- Have some managerial experience
- Have IT internal and/or external audit experience
- Be a self-starter and prepared to be involved in the delivery of engagements
Our client proudly offers a variety of clients to work on and are extremely flexible in the way their team works. If you are looking to join a team where you can put your technical skills to test or looking for a first step into management, you are encouraged to get in touch!
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!