Data Assurance Specialist
- Austin Andrew
- London (Greater)
- £60,000 plus bonus and benefits
- Employer Sector
- Engineering & Electronics, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
Austin Andrew Ltd is working in partnership with a FTSE 100 company to recruit for a Data Analytics Specialist to join their Global Internal Audit team based in London.
- Implement the business' Internal Audit data analytics roadmap
- Creation of scripts and the interpretation of data extracted with the use of CAATs in support of the Audit team to develop new scripts and improve efficiency
- Provide training to the wider audit function to improve analytics capability
- Present analytics findings in a business friendly manner regularly to senior management
- Deep technical hands on knowledge of one or more CAATs (ACL, SQL, ACESS)
- Knowledge of ERP systems e.g. SAP, JD Edwards and/or Oracle
- Scripting and data modelling experience as well as relevant professional qualification such as ACDA, CISA etc.
- Experience with any visualization tool (Spotfire, Qlikview or Tableau) will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
The position is offered on a permanent basis and is looking to pay up to £60,000 plus bonus and other benefits.
Please send CVs and enquiries today for immediate consideration.