One of Europe's leading entertainment companies is hiring an IT Auditor to join their group Audit Department, based in West London.
This FTSE 30 media company delivers some of the most diverse content and services on the planet, with the same focus on diversity within their business.
The Group Audit Department is responsible for providing independent and objective assurance and advice to the board and senior management across all territories of the organisation. You will be reporting to the Internal Audit Manager.
- Assisting the ITAM in the development of the controls programme in country to identify key risk areas and value add opportunities
- Assessing and Testing IT controls
- Planning, performance and reporting of allocated controls audit assignments across the group
- Building and maintaining close relationships with the key local stakeholders and management
- Acting as an agent for constructive improvement in the control environment
- Strong IT audit or IT controls experience
- Experience of IT controls compliance (SAO/SOX)
- European language skills (Especially German or Italian) would be an advantage
- Ability to travel, approximately 50% (International - Europe)
- Good influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to engage in the detail of the operating IT processes and systems
There is an excellent package available above base salary, please contact us for more information about this exciting new opportunity.