IT Controls & SOX Manager
Astrum Search are delighted to be working with a rapidly expanding technology business assisting to recruit a IT SOX/Internal Controls expert to implement SOX from scratch in a newly formed team. The business is growing at a rapid rate and grew by 20% in 2020.
Ideally you will be located in London, however we are also open to candidates based anywhere in the UK with the view that you will be required to commute to London on occasions. This is a hands-on role with one direct report. You will work closely with the Director of Internal Controls and will be responsible for:
- Full control of IT scoping and risk assessment.
- Updating SOX documentation, including process flowcharts, controls and risk matrices as well as evaluation of controls as new systems are developed or processes are change.
- Ensuring that all IT controls are properly designed for all in scope processes and global entities.
- Perform ITGC testing including the design & operating effectiveness as well as remediation testwork.
- Reviewing the workpapers of the IT SOX Team.
- Making sure that all IT-related internal control gaps are remediated and re-tested by year-end.
- Providing internal controls training.
- Develop talent and mentor the IT SOX Team.
You will have strong knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley regulations, IT General Controls, and IT governance. Multi-client, commerce experience with SOX application and general controls testing using the COBIT framework. Prior data analytics experience (ACL preferred) is also highly desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast paced and growing tech firm.
More searches like this
- Information Assurance Technology, IT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Information Security Technology, IT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- IT Compliance Technology, IT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology Risk Technology, IT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)