Senior IT Controls Auditor - ITGC
Our client is one of the fastest-growing FTSE 100 blue-chips - on a quest to find an IT Auditor with IT Controls / ITGC (IT SOX / IT Audit / IT Risk / Technology Risk / Systems Controls).
Working in a fast-paced, dynamic and commercial environment, you will be involved with the design, development and monitoring of the Group's internal controls framework and system-related controls including but not limited to ITGC and JML controls. This will entail implementing the governance and monitoring of IT and system-based controls, documentation of the associated risks and controls, training of a wide range of stakeholders and providing deliverables and liaising with the Group's auditors.
The role is based in Hertfordshire, North London offering flexible hybrid working (2 days/wk in the office 3 days/wk work from home).
Responsibilities range from:
- Identifying, designing and ongoing monitoring of all IT general controls (automated and process level) system-generated report controls and Joiners Movers Leavers controls
- Liaise with Finance, and the wider business, to deliver training and embed processes and controls
- Responsible for ensuring that all risk and control matrices and process flows remain up to date and well documented
- Identification of control deficiencies and leading on the design and delivery of remediation plans
- Perform continuous monitoring of controls using the compliance tool and designing new control monitoring routines within this tool
- Work as a member of the Financial Controls and Process Improvement team, on change projects across Finance and the wider business to embed processes and controls
- Liaising with external Auditors, addressing requests and assisting with driving improvements raised by external stakeholders
This opportunity will ignite your IT controls / IT audit / technology risk career, unlike any other. The role has arisen due to an internal promotion and there will be a number of fast-track career progression opportunities available.
Whether this represents your first move out of practice, or a switch in industry, your number one quality must be confidence and the ability to work in a constantly changing and rapidly growing environment.
Skills & Experience
- Systems controls / IT Controls or IT SOX experience
- ITGC controls, IT Audit and IT SOX experience are preferable
- Experience of Oracle is desirable but not required
If you are looking for an IT controls role with a genuine purpose this is it!
For further details and to register your interest please apply with your full CV details.